Friday, May 4, 2012

Fun in the Sun

The weather was wonderful yesterday, so we decided to take advantage of it. We went to the zoo in the morning. Let's just say it was interesting. We may or may not have actually looked at any of the animals. I forgot my camera, but truth be told, there was no time for pictures. I need a nanny. The afternoon went more smoothly. Riley was so excited to finally wear her swimsuit. We ate ice cream cones and played in the sprinkler.

This sweet girl is the Queen of all things loud and random. Here are a few quotes she shouted to herself as she was playing in the water: "I'm so proud to play in the water", "I have a mother", "I have 2 ears with water in them", "I am awesome".
I woke this cute boy up from his much needed nap so he could join the fun.
This picture makes me laugh. She didn't realize how fast the slide is when wet.
When did she get so big?
He loves ice cream, running, and getting dirty. He had a dream afternoon

1 comment: