Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Random

* Reese slept through the night for the first time in a while. I was so excited at 5:30am that I had to get up.

* After 2 months, I was so over Riley and Quinn sharing a room. They were too hyper to sleep and momma was about to snap. Riley shares a room with Reese and Quinn has his own, much needed space. Riley handles the middle of the night crying well. The other night at 3am Reese was crying. I went to get her and found Riley sitting in her bed singing a song. Quinn does not have a sister to bother, so he falls asleep pretty quickly now.

* Potty training a boy is, well.... interesting. We have observed Quinn scooping pee out of the toilet with an ice cream scooper, putting his head in the toilet, and sticking his finger in the toilet bowl to taste the water. Yes, it is gross, but overall it has been a much smoother process then it was with Riley. He is doing great and I am so relieved it has not been a battle.

* Riley only wants to wear dresses now. I asked her to put shorts on and she told me, "but mom, shorts don't twirl. I want to dance."

* Reese is trying to roll. I would be ok if she held off for a while. My other two rolled, crawled, and walked early. I'm liking this laid back baby thing.

* I will leave you with a few pictures of my cuties.




1 comment:

  1. I have to admit I have beautiful grandchildren! I so enjoy reading your blogs and you do such a great job. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete