Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The past week has been as crazy as usual. We have been keeping busy somehow without ever leaving the house. Quinn is continuing to grow and grow. He is now 14 pounds and is at least 25in. long. He has some rolls, but overall, he just looks long. We went outside for a while the other day and he seemed to really enjoy it as long as he was being held. He still hasn't even attempted to roll over, which is fine with me. I am enjoying the fact that he doesn't move around and just likes to be cuddled. His hair is starting to fall out and I think he is going to be bald like his sister was soon. It looks like his hair is coming in blond. He is a Mark with blond hair and blue eyes. Him and his sister had a crying competition for a while this morning. I think they were trying to see who could cry the loudest and longest. Riley won.

I think Riley is starting her terrible two's early. She is such an overachiever! Now most people don't believe me because she is perfect for everyone else except her mother. Typical child. Anyway, she has been having more temper tantrums and she is also starting to pinch and hit more. She is also teething. She is currently getting 4 new teeth, which makes me a little sad. She has had those cute 2 bottom teeth for 8 months, now she is going to look so grown up! I mentioned earlier that she is still using her bath seat, however, she has learned to climb out of it. Now we are working on decreasing running while in the bath. Not going so well. Sitting has always been hard for her. She learned to crawl before she sat. Riley has successfully introduced herself to all of the neighbors and their dogs. When we go outside she runs to the nearest person/dog and "talks" to them.My one year old is forcing me to be more outgoing. Yesterday, she saw some boys playing basketball and sat in thier driveway to watch. I do know one thing for sure,that child will have many, many friends. Good for her!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those children. Riley is going to be such a go getter and little Quinn will support her every endeavor! I wish I could see you guys on Easter. We'll get together when we get home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why, but I get tears in my eyes every time I read your blogs. I agree that Riley will have many friends. She won't give people a choice!

    ReplyDelete