Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our Little Man

Mr. Quinn is getting so big these days. I think he is always going through a growth spurt. He keeps getting longer and longer. I feel like I can not buy clothes ahead of time for him because he grows out of them so quickly. I am glad I was able to get so many clothes from garage sales last summer and hopefully I can score some more deals soon.

He has met some new milestones lately. He is sleeping a little longer at night. He usually falls asleep around 8:30pm, we wake him at 11:00 to eat, and he wakes on his own between 4:30-5:30 to eat. He then usually goes back to sleep until 8:30am. Now that he is 3 months old, I am hoping he sleeps until at least 6:00am, but I think I just need to be patient. Riley didn't sleep through the night until she was almost 4 months old. Oh, well.

I am beginning to see more of his personality. He is just so sweet. He smiles and coos a lot. Today he belly laughed for the first time at his dad. I think he is going to be a daddy's boy. He smiles at Mark all the time. He is laid back almost all the time until we put him in a car seat or stroller, then we get to see his temper. He still loves to be held and rocked. I tried to put him in the bumbo, but he looks like a bobble head. Unlike Riley was, he could care less if he sits up and gets to look around.

A couple times a day, Quinn gets stepped on, scratched, hit, or sat on by his sister. He usually just looks at Riley and puckers up because he knows what is coming. She usually is just doing it because she loves him and wants to play, but just doesn't know how to yet. She kisses him every morning. She also loves to put her finger in his nose and ears. I don't know why, but it makes her smile every time.

Things are still as crazy as ever around here. If you are ever bored, just come to our house. You will be exhausted after a few hours, but we would love to have you! Below are pictures of Quinn and Riley at the same age. I don't think they look too much alike. These pictures make me laugh because it displays both of their personalities at that age. Riley was mad all the time and Quinn just lays there.



No comments:

Post a Comment