Friday, August 3, 2012

The things kids say and do

Riley (I know, she looks 12 in this picture)
*Yesterday while at a restaurant, she opened and held the door for a 6 foot 200 lb man. You should have seen the look on his face
*She has this awful, but funny fake laugh. It is similar to an adult pretending to laugh at a bad joke. She does that in public often.
*After asking her to eat her vegetables, she responded with, "But mom, remember, I already ate my vegetables tomorrow."
*She has been starting many of her sentences with, "When I was young...".
*While waiting to pick up her cousin who was getting out late from practice she said, "Mom, I am frustrated. He should be out by now. I can't believe how frustrating this is."

Quinn (Best picture out of 10)

*When he prays for meals he always says, "Jesus, thank you for this foob."
*He calls Riley, "Ri".
*He said to Mark, "Dad, I need an airplane so I can fly to Papa".
*He has been pooping in his diaper, taking it off, then bringing it to me. Needless to say, we have started potty training. Again.
*He tries to take apart all his toys with a screwdriver. It hasn't worked yet, but it keeps him busy.

Reese
*She obviously doesn't talk or say much, but I think her main job right now is to just look cute and be a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment