Thursday, July 26, 2012

Random Happenings

* We are loving parks and the zoo. I especially love when the kids take awesome summer naps because they are so active.

* Reese is sleeping through the night! It is wonderful to go to bed and sleep until morning. I knew the day would eventually come!

* Mark and I are going away ALONE for two nights in a couple of weeks. I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

* Riley will no longer be taking naps in our room. Yesterday I walked into a room covered in make-up and toothpaste.  It's a good thing possessions don't eternally matter. That is all I have to say concerning the situation.

* A big shout out to the man in Target that assisted me to the car the other day. It was a sight to see. Try to picture me trying to carry a screaming and kicking 2-year-old while pushing a cart with 2 other small children during a complete downpour. The 2-year-old escaped from the car and I forgot about the 3-year-old in the cart. She was soaked. We were all soaked. It wasn't a pretty sight.

* Quinn is obsessed with tools, especially screwdrivers. He is starting to take apart all his toys so he can "fix them".

* Reese is starting to eat baby food. She does not seem extremely interested, but she seems to like the veggies more then the fruit. She also has not attempted to crawl. I was remembering today that at her age Quinn was moving like crazy around the house. I am ok with her being immobile.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, as I remember when Ryan was little, a little immobility would have been a good thing! :) Hang in there mama!

    ReplyDelete