Sunday, August 5, 2012

10-4 Good Buddy August Answers

My friend Abby hosts a fun, monthly "10-4 Good Buddy" link up. You can go here to join the fun, or to see others answers.


1. What is your favorite makeup product?
I love my physicians formula light bronzer. I am pretty fair skinned so I like adding some natural looking color to my face.

2. What foreign country would you like to travel to?
Greece or Bali 

3. What is the last package you have received in the mail?
Contacts from Walgreens.com. Exciting, I know. 

4. What is your favorite picture from July?
My kids had so much fun dressing like cows with their cousins.

5. What is your favorite board game?
If you know me, you know I don't like games. I sometimes have fun playing trivia games, but I'm not good at them.
 
6. What is your favorite Bible story?  Why?
I love the story of the woman at the well. It is such a good reminder of the grace and forgiveness God can give to any of us. It is also a good reminder to love even the "outcasts". 

7. What is your favorite non-fast food restaurant? 
That's tough. I would probably choose Olive Garden or Texas Roadhouse.
 
8. What summer Olympics event do you enjoy watching the most?
Gymnastics. I am always amazed at their skill and focus. I get so nervous watching. I'm in trouble if my kids ever make it to the Olympics. I would be a mess.
 
9. What is your favorite post from July?
This one. Kids have a way of making life interesting. 

10. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? 
If I can pick a historical figure, I would pick Jackie Kennedy. I am intrigued by her life story and would love to give her a big, fat hug.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I think almost everyone picked Olive Garden as their favorite non-fast food restaurant except me! I laughed when I read your sunscreen post, kids are funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, the sunscreen post is your favorite... Thanks for linking up, Roomie.

    ReplyDelete