Friday, July 13, 2012

Cow Day 2012

My super cool nieces joined us today for Chick-fil-A customer appreciation day. If you dress like a cow, you get a free meal. I love free things so I thought we would dress up for some yummy food.

I even joined in the fun. I love Chick-fil-A! (My spots fell off in the car)
I could not stop staring at this little cow. Isn't he the cutest?
I made sure we all got the most expensive meal. It was free. Why go for the 4 piece nuggets when you could have 6?
I then forced my nieces to dance with the kids. I thought it was for free dessert. Nope, it was so you could dance to make room for dessert. Ooops. I'm sure they had fun anyway.
If you live around a Chick-fil-A and don't have dinner plans, dress like a cow and get the most expensive meal on the menu. It was so worth it!

1 comment:

  1. I love how Riley is taking her job as a cow so seriously:) Love the look on her face!

    ReplyDelete