Saturday, July 7, 2012

10-4 Good Buddy answers {July}

1. What's your favorite free thing to do with your family?
 Splash pads, parks, and the zoo. Well, the zoo is not free, but someone bought us a pass, so its technically free to us.
2. What project in your house are you wanting to get finished or...ahem....start?
 After a 2-year-old artist "painted" our kitchen, I really need to paint. I should re-paint our entire house. It currently has flat, light-colored paint on all the walls. I can't even count the millions of fingerprints.
3. What are your top 3 favorite phone/iPad apps?
I have the old-fashion kind of phone. I can call, text, or take really bad pictures.
4. What is your favorite post from last month? {June}
 This was not the best circumstances, but I know in 5 years I might laugh reading it.
5. What is your go-to fast food restaurant?  ps...I never spell resturaunt  correctly.
I can't decide between Chick Fil A and Taco Bell. An ideal meal would be a chicken sandwich, nachos and cheese, and a mountain dew. Amazing and gross at the same time.
6. What clothing style do you love?  Find a picture on-line that describes the clothing style you like best.
I thought about this long and hard and decided at this point in my life I have no style. The past 4 years have gone like this... maternity clothes, stretchy clothes, regular clothes for 2 months, back to maternity clothes... repeat the process twice. I am currently in the stretchy clothes phase.  I can't get myself to buy new clothes as I am hoping to lose more weight. You don't want to see my stretchy clothes style.
7. What attribute of God are you clinging to most these days?
His grace. When I have a poor attitude during tough days, I realize how God shows me grace over and over again even in my weaknesses. Knowing His grace reminds me to give grace to others, including my children.
8. When you think of junior high, what's the first thing that comes to your mind?
Ugh. I remember blue rimmed glasses, braces, and a bad perm.
9. What is your favorite summer dessert?
Ice cream and breakfast smoothies.
10. What is your favorite picture from last month? {June}
This one melts my heart!

3 comments:

  1. Your answers are so good, Alicia! Loved them all, but especially your clothing style and the phone question. And this is why I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those zoo passes, makes for good memories and you don't feel the pressure to see it all in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am linking up from the 10-4 thing.
    I just want to encourage you...about the clothes/style thing. I know what you mean. I have four kids. Losing weight after number 4 was the hardest. I am older, and it was hard work. But, what blessings we have been given! Our children. So don't give up on the weight thing, but also, invest in some clothes that make you feel good NOW. You don't have to spend tons of money, but I always feel better about myself if I have a few things that look nice and fit. And I am a thrift shopper. I was so discouraged last summer because nothing fit. And I lived in stretchy capris. This summer nothing fits again-but it is the other way.=) Anyway, I hope this is encouraging to you. That is what was intended. If not, delete away, and hate me forever.=)

    ReplyDelete