Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Deals

I typically get annoyed when people take pictures of all their shopping deals, but I am sure it is just because I am jealous. Recently I have been working hard to save money on groceries and toiletries. It is very time consuming, however I know it is a great way to be a good steward of my money. This weekend I was able to get some good deals and took pictures to show to Mark. I don't think he was quite as excited as me, but Riley was very excited to get a new princess toothbrush. I hope this is the only time I do this...

Spent $13.00, got $10.00 back


Spent $18.00, got $13.00 back


This picture has nothing to do with shopping. It is just another example of Riley's clothes changing obsession. At least a bathing suit is appropriate for dish washing.

1 comment:

  1. Good deals, Alicia! Tell Riley that her shoes are too "wintery" for her outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete