Thursday, March 10, 2011

Haircuts

We ventured out today to get haircuts. We went to a cute little barber shop in Leo. They are super cheap and so friendly!

She sat as still as I have ever seen her sit. I think she was just confused.




He did not sit still. I don't know how she did it.




Quinn looks so much older. A lot of his strawberry blond hair he was born with was cut off. Now he has light blond hair. A little sad, but still cute...


Riley's hair is cute. I will miss the pig tails, but it will be much easier to manage.


All in all, it went amazingly smooth considering the fact I took a 1 and 2 year old to get a haircut by myself.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you took both of them at the same time. She did a good job and they look really cute. Riley's hair will grow back in time for winter. They both have hair like you did at that age. Pray things are going well with all of you. Will try to call you tomorrow while I am at cemo with dad. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete