Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Updates

Christmas is almost here and my two little ones have a big birthday coming up! I still have a hard time believing they were born on the same day just one year apart. God must have decided December 29th was an awesome day!

Quinn is suddenly acting like a toddler. He walks all the time and it seems as though crawling is a thing of the past. Many moms are sad when their babies start walking, but I don't think there is anything more adorable then a chubby almost 1-year-old walking around the house with a proud smile on his face. Quinn says "ball" all day long. He loves to throw the ball to anyone who is willing to play. He still has no interest in toys, but had a wonderful time with a paintbrush and empty oatmeal container I gave him today. He loves to wrestle his sister and kiss his mommy. He eats faster then any child I know. His smile and laugh are contagious.

Here is our super cute little man!

Riley is such a joy! She makes me laugh on a regular basis. Over the past few days, she has begun to repeat me word for word when I yell at her, and of course her facial expressions are just as dramatic as mine! It is so cute and naughty at the same time. Unfortunately, she also yells at Quinn all day long. He doesn't seem to mind though. He just smiles and tackles her. She soaks up everything I say or do. I guess its time to be on my best behavior! She has been reading a Snow White book, looks at the evil witch and says, "Mommy". Ouch! I don't get too offended though because she says Mark is Santa Clause and I am the Columbia Pictures statue. Riley has decided it is fun to wake up extremely early, run into our bedroom, jump on us, and yell, "morning!". It is sort of cute at 5:00am, but we want to break that habit as soon as possible.
I had left the room for a few minutes and found Riley here. She even turned the tv so she could see better. Yes, she got in trouble, but pretty impressive!
Riley played in the snow for the first time with Daddy. Hopefully that will continue to be daddy's job. I am not a fan of the snow.
This picture makes me laugh. I was trying to get a picture of them in their diapers. I now have two kids running from me when I try to take pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big Quinn looks. I know it doesn't seem like it to you, but they are growing way to fast. We will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete