Friday, February 26, 2010

Sad Day

It's a sad day here. I knew Riley was getting close to dropping her morning nap, but it hit me today. I put her down for a nap beause she was fussy, she played and then she cried. After 30 minutes I realized, she just does not want to sleep. It is good in one way because of the fact that she will take longer afternoon naps. Those naps were getting a little too short for my liking. I have used the break in the morning to take a shower and catch up on some cleaning. There it goes, out the window! In reality, it is just a fact that Riley's naps have always been a source of frustration for me. She just does not want to sleep, because then she will miss something! On a good note, it has been funny to watch her turn the power off on the wii while her cousin Evan is playing. I know, kind of mean, but she laughs every time! We still love her more then ever and her little personality is a source of joy in this house. Here is a picture to remind us all of how cute she is...









No comments:

Post a Comment