Tuesday, February 9, 2010

To laugh or to cry.....

Many times in life we come across situations that can make us laugh or cry. I have decided that I will choose to laugh when the following situations occur:

1. When Quinn pees all over me in the middle of the night.
2. When Sunday mornings are disasterous.
3. When Riley poops in the bathtub.
4. When Riley and Quinn are crying for me at the same time.
5. When Quinn farts really loud in church.
6. When Riley runs into her bedroom when she know she did something wrong.
7. When I forget to brush my teeth.
8. When Riley tries to be helpful by burping Quinn, but ends up forcefully hitting him in the face.
9. When I have to pin Riley on the ground to clip her fingernails.
10. When Quinn screams bloody murder the entire time he is in the car seat.... Oh wait, I have not come to peace with that. Not sure when that will be funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment