Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Short and Sweet

I am going to make this post as short and informative as I can. Riley took the keys off our computer and some of the most important keys do not work. Here is what has happened in the last week.

* Riley is acting more and more like a two-year-old. I will spare the details. I continue to pray God will use her fiesty personality for a great purpose!
* Quinn took his first step. He usually looks like he is going to walk, but I think he realizes its just much easier/quicker to crawl. Take your time little buddy!
* My children have not been sleeping well, but I am sure its just a phase, or teething, or growth spurts...
* My wonderful friend , Karen, helped make some meals to freeze. It has been so helpful to have pre-made meals. I hope to continue doing this in the future.
* Eating and cooking healthy is a lot of work.
* We love story time at the Library. Riley does not like the "story time" because it is too boring, but she loves it when they sing songs. Quinn once again just sits there.
* Riley has been kneeling by her bed to pray for her stuffed animals and babies. It is so stinkin sweet!
* Quinn loves food, even more then Riley. It is so nice that he eats everything I give him!
* I will leave you with a couple of my favorite pictures that my friend Abby took a couple of weeks ago.


1 comment:

  1. Well I think Riley and Logan would make a fiesty little pair...sounds like they're 2 peas in a pod. =)

    ReplyDelete