Monday, September 13, 2010

Footie Jammies

Here are a few cute pictures I took before bed. Because it is getting cooler outside, I broke out the footie jammies. I love them!





Tonight Riley and Quinn played together for a long time. They crawled under the crib, laid next to each other and laughed. It was so wonderful to hear their little giggles. Riley is now in to Lego's and Quinn is still in to anything that makes very loud noises. Today we went to the Library. Yes, it is strange I would take both if them by myself to the library to play. Sometimes we get desperate to get out of the house. Riley made a friend with a 5-year-old. They played, shared,and hugged each other. Quinn continued to bang puzzle pieces on the table for a half hour straight. Needless to say, we left in order to allow those trying to read to have some peace and quiet.I'm considering potty training Riley. I need something to make my life a little more hectic...

1 comment: