Thursday, July 29, 2010

Here is a recap of the week:
* The kids were sick again! They both have had colds and we found out today that Quinn has an ear infection.
* Quinn is a little monkey. He is a super fast crawler and he is standing/climbing on everything. I have a hunch he will be an early walker. How did I get two of those? They must have their mother's special skills:)
* Riley is still cute. She loves being Quinn's "mommy". She walks around with a comb and tries to comb his hair all day long. She also likes to sit on his lap. Quinn is not a fan of either.
* They love taking baths together before bed. I tried to give Riley and a bath by herself and she cried for her brother.
* I have been planning on getting rid of both kids pacifiers at the same time for about a month now. I was going to finally do it today until I started tearing up thinking about it. I'm pretty sure it is going to be harder for me then them. Maybe next week:)
* We went to the fair on Sunday. Riley was not a huge fan...neither was I. Animals just don't interest me. I would rather watch people compete.
* I survived taking both kids to their doctor's appointment by myself...with some extra help from the nurses. Riley only escaped the room once. They are both healthy and larger then most kids their age. Riley weighs 25 lbs (70%) and is 33 in. long (80%). Quinn is almost 19 lbs (70%) and is 28 in. long (95%). Quinn is teething, has an ear infection, and he had 3 shots today. The poor kid is miserable.


No comments:

Post a Comment