Wednesday, July 14, 2010

If anyone was wondering why I am behind on my post, it is because most people do not want to hear about last week. To make it short and sweet, the stomach flu visited our house early Tuesday morning and finally left our house Friday afternoon. It was a rough, nasty week. I am glad to report we are all happy and healthy this week! I went back to work last week in the mist of the chaos. I am really enjoying the change in schedule. Mark is doing a great job of handling the kids while I am gone. He is an awesome dad!

We enjoyed hanging out with family over the July 4th weekend. We were able to experience spending the night together in a hotel room. It actually went pretty well. Riley and Quinn had their first beach experience when we went to Warren Dunes. Riley enjoyed throwing and eating sand. Quinn could have cared less that we were there. That is what I love about him!

Riley is being her normal crazy self. That is all I have to say about that. Quinn is being more mobile. He continues to crawl and now sits by himself. He is so much more content to play by himself now. He follows Riley and crawls on top of her. It is so cute!

I will leave you with some pictures:

The new game we play with Quinn. For some reason, he loves it when we talk to him from outside his crib.


Riley helping mommy make cookies

Quinn being cute

All Riley needed was an empty water bottle. Forget the beach toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment