Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This and That

I do have a good reason for taking a blog break. As many of you know, Riley broke many keys off our computer. Our space key is completely out of order now. Mark found a way to switch the space key to the Ctrl key. I can't get use to it. It takes me so long to type and at this very moment I think my blood pressure is rising from trying to focus on hitting the correct keys. I think I may have to blog elsewhere from now on.

Here is what we did for Valentines Day. Mark and I hardly saw each other and I fell asleep at 9:00pm. We are so awesome! Riley and Quinn had a yummy meal including strawberries and chocolate chips for dessert. Doesn't get much better then that!


Is there anything cuter then a puppy chasing a duck (not just a duck, a duck that barks)?



My kids are sick again. It has been a rough fall/winter, especially for Quinn. He had a fever for about 6 days straight. I realized today that I have been wiping his nose since he was born. Poor kid has my sinus issues. Sorry, buddy.

Mark and I went away to Indy this weekend. It was wonderful, relaxing, and we had so much fun just being together alone...well, most of the time. We had a small argument during one of "Mark's adventures". Mark likes to take new and exciting map-free road trips. This happens on every vacation or weekend away. We drove around for an hour and a half and realized our destination was 2 miles from our hotel. It is funny now, but if you ever need a gift idea for Mark, a GPS would be perfect! I love you Mark!

Riley is starting to want to pick her outfits to wear. This was one of her recent picks. After seeing her in her new outfit, all I could do was laugh.


I took Quinn to the doctor last week and was able to get a sitter for Riley. He had been miserable and had not been sleeping well. The second we walked into the office, his fever went away and he began laughing and running. The doctor commented on how happy he was. On the way home, he held his sticker in the air and smiled for 15 minutes. I have concluded he needs a mommy date. I think the one-on-one time made him feel better. I enjoyed just spending time with him alone, even though it was at the doctor's office.

2 comments:

  1. Was happy to see a new blog. Not only me but Dad checks your blogs alot. We look forward to reading and seeing pictures of those really cute kids. I think Riley did a great job with her pick of clothes. At least they match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley's fashion is just ahead of the times...A duck that barks. That's the coolest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete