Thursday, November 11, 2010

All About Quinn

Quinn has been changing so much over the past couple of weeks.

He has become quite the climber. I never knew how different raising a boy would be then a girl. He climbs and bangs on EVERYTHING. The nursery staff even made a comment that he climbs everything in the nursery. Yesterday I found him standing on our recliner. He was just laughing and waving at me.

He is so very close to walking. He took 7 steps in a row the other day. He tries and tries. If it were his choice, he would just walk to me all day long and of course I would have to clap and give him numerous hugs and kisses for accomplishing the task. He walks to Riley and she hugs him and says, "Good job brother!". It is so cute and once I charge our video camera, I will record it.

He eats everything! I have not found anything he doesn't like yet. I could feed him a can of green beans for supper and he would be happy!

He hates his car seat again. He is starting to puke every time he does not want to be in the car. Interesting...

He is determined. He doesn't stop doing things until he figures it out. He has been upset quite frequently the last couple of weeks. I think he is just frustrated when he can't figure things out (putting Lego's together, walking, climbing the couch).

He seems to always have a bruise, bump, or cut. Yes, it is possible to be more adventurous then Riley. Pray for me.

He makes an adorable duck.


No comments:

Post a Comment